Special treats for my VERY special clients!

So the new year has started and I am adding more and more to this amazing business that I feel so blessed by.  My Clients are awesome! I love them all so much and I have been so fortunate to be part of  capturing your memories. WOW!!! So here is a little sneak peak at what my clients will be receiving when they shoot with me for the first time this year.  Just a small token of my gratitude!! Thank you all for inspiring me in my art.

A little pretty bag  filled with a Thank you Card, business card to give to a friend, coupon on another shoot and some lolipops for some added sweetness!!

The front of the Box that has a special treat for you! I love my new stickers and thank you Cards.
Designed by Barry Mulock my awesome editor!

Comments

Popular Posts