J12

Check it out! I love this ministry J12http://www.j12.com/2. Not only because I have a tween now, but I just love what they do. Greg Johnson was The foursquare youth Director when I was in Junior HI and HS and he impacted my life in so many ways and I know he impacted so many of yours!!! Marisela Photography did all the shots for their website and right now I am currently doing their new  products. We are looking forward to doing a spring J12 shoot.  YES!!! I can not wait to spend some more time with this great tea, of people and tweeners! I had the honor of doing the Johnsons Christmas pictures too and what a fun time that was! Thanks  Gregg Johnson and Stephen Hibdon for believing in me. Many blessings to you both!


Check out their website when you can.  It ROCKS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts