Monday, January 23, 2012

J12

Check it out! I love this ministry J12http://www.j12.com/2. Not only because I have a tween now, but I just love what they do. Greg Johnson was The foursquare youth Director when I was in Junior HI and HS and he impacted my life in so many ways and I know he impacted so many of yours!!! Marisela Photography did all the shots for their website and right now I am currently doing their new  products. We are looking forward to doing a spring J12 shoot.  YES!!! I can not wait to spend some more time with this great tea, of people and tweeners! I had the honor of doing the Johnsons Christmas pictures too and what a fun time that was! Thanks  Gregg Johnson and Stephen Hibdon for believing in me. Many blessings to you both!


Check out their website when you can.  It ROCKS!!!

No comments: