Happy Birthday!

 
So its my 35th Birthday tomorrow! I feel like I was just in Cabo celebrating my 21st Birthday and excited about my upcoming wedding.  Well here I am the night before a BIG birthday and  all I can think about is my clients (oh and the gifts I will get from my hubby).  Today I had three amazing shoots and I was reflecting over my day and all the fun memories I captured  shooting at the park and the Montage beach.  I feel so blessed to have so many awesome clients! So why not celebrate my birthday with a gift for YOU!! I am offering 35% off any family, kids, engagement shoot booked for January or February. That is a $175.00 package for $110.00  

You have to book it starting tonight until Tuesday at Midnight.  

To book your session please email me at mariselaphotography@gmail.com  


Remember the offer ends Tuesday November 29th at Midnight

Comments

Popular Posts