A girl and her Horse {Orange County Photographer}



I was so excited to shoot these Senior portraits.  We shot them over a month ago but I have not had a chance to share them on the blog yet.  I have to admit I was a bit nervous to work with  a horse! I have never shot with a horse before and so I really didn't know what to expect.  Cash was an awesome horse for my first time.  Jordan was amazing with him and you could just see her passion she has for Cash.  I loved the way the pictures turned out.  I feel like they look like a fairy tale.  We shot these in the Canyon at a Private residence and what a beautiful place it was.  I can't wait to work with more animals.  They add a lot of fun to the pictures and sometimes you never know what you are going to get.  Jordan I wish you all the very best in this new season that you are about to embark upon!

Chela...







Comments

Popular Posts