Nick and Sara and sweet Charlie











Hello! So one of my New Years goals is to start blogging again for Marisela Photography.  As some of you already know I have started up my business again as a full time photographer. I am really excited for this year.  I believe we are going to have a record breaking year a long with some Amazing opportunities. So I am going to be sharing some of my favorite shoots that I had this Holiday season in between my day to day shoots that are taking place. 

A few years ago I shot their wedding and was so excited for them to start their sweet family.  This was the first time I had met their son and what a sweetheart.  He was made to be in front of the camera. He was all smiles and giggles.  We shot these in Rancho Santa Margarita at O'Neil Park.  I Love shooting in this sweet little piece of Heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts