Hayden and Katie's Wedding Day!


What a beautiful wedding! Last week I packed up the gear and headed to Oregon to shoot this magical day.  6 Years ago I shot Katies Senior pictures and when they asked me to be part of her wedding I was honored! These two families are awesome. By the time I left I felt like I was part of the family.   The Wedding Venue was a sweet place called Vanderbeck Valley Farms.  Such a great Venue and the owner is amazing! The wedding party was one of my favorites to work with.  They were fun, exciting and so easy to capture! It was 102 on this beautiful Oregon day and everyone was perfect!  (it was record breaking heat for Oregon)  The flowers were breathtaking! Stem Designs nailed it with the perfect look for this beautiful bride! Thank you so much for asking me to capture this Wonderful DAY!!! 







































Comments

Pictures and people so purely beautiful they cloud my glasses

Popular Posts