She is ONE!! {Orange County Photographer}



Little Miss Hailey! I can't believe she is already One! I feel like I was just doing her sister's One year Old pictures. She had a sweet Snowy Birthday in December! It was a Hot Coco and Cookies birthday party. Her sweet and talented mommy made everything we used in her pictures. The Backdrop was her backdrop for smashing the cake at her Birthday party.  When I saw it I told her mom that we had to use them in her shoot and WOW I love it! Her mom even made her outfit and headband. I am so excited to watch her grow up into another beautiful Ganes girl. We shot all these in her back yard and the lighting was perfect.  Thank you Jenna and Jay for allowing me to capture such sweet moments in your families lives.




 
 

Comments

the Ganes fam said…
Thank you Chela!! We love all of these and are so grateful for your talents and even more grateful for your friendship! Love you! Thank you for capturing moments we will cherish forever!
zerry ht said…
Wow, these first birthday photos are adorable. You chose such talented photographer for her birthday shoot. I am also going to host an official event at some local corporate events NYC venue and would love to hire this photographer for covering my event.

Popular Posts