Nick and Sarah Are Married!

Words can not touch what this day meant to me.  When Sarah asked me to shoot her wedding I was honored.  She was one of my girls when she was in 6th gradeI was her camp counselor.  She was an amazing young lady and watching her grow up into this beautiful women has been amazing.  Nick is a very special man.  You can see his love for her in his eyes! Their wedding day was breath taking! I have never felt so much peace before at a wedding it was so sweet . They got married at the and Lindley Scott House and it was beautiful.  The wedding Ceremony took place outside in the Garden and the receptions was on the same property in a sweet little cottage right next to the Garden.  The flowers were breath taking.  They were all done by Larry Craine Productions.  My 2nd shooter did an outstanding job. I love working with Kim Harvey Photography.  She took charge and worked with all the groomsmen and did her magic while I was with the ladies! 
























Comments

Popular Posts