Ganes party of 5!!!

So this was a first for me and I loved it! As a photographer I have been blessed to experience life changing moments and capturing them with my camera is amazing!! I was asked to be part of something so special! Jay and Jenna are expecting their third baby and they wanted me to capture them telling their girls! It was awesome! Then they were going to post them to share with friends and family.  The expressions are priceless! I loved it! I have been  asked by several others to be a part of announcing special moments! It is such a blast.  Sometimes I have to keep the secret for a long time too! I love what I do! The Ganes family is very special to me and I love them so much and I can't wait to meet the newest addition!









Comments

the Ganes fam said…
Love these Chela! Thank you so much for capturing moments I would not have even dreamed of! These photos are priceless and the memories are forever captured thanks to you! We love your talent!

Popular Posts