Girls! Having fun!


I love what I do!!! I have the opportunity to meet families that I fall in love with! M and M have been in front of my camera since they were one and now they are 4.5.  I love that I get the honor of watching precious families grow up.  These two make me laugh so much! They have the greatest personalities that make me giggle the whole time I am shooting them.  This time we had fun taking pictures in some super fun Neff beanies! Mommy changed their beanies like 7 times.  It was awesome! Then after  all the beanie changing we had a paint fight and ran around with paint and brushes and chased each other.  Splatter paint was everywhere and it was awesome! They created such a fun piece of art for their house and a memory! Thanks M and M for such a fun day! I love you both so much!  


I love her smile

Such beauty's 

So simple, but yet so beautiful

I love how comfortable they are with me.  


Girls are you ready for a PAINT FIGHT!!


It was so much fun!!!


Comments

Popular Posts