Head shots For Sister and Brother {Orange County Photographer}

I have been doing Maci's Head shots since she has started her career in Acting! I love to capture this little Girl.  She is so beautiful inside and out! I will always remember the day she called me with such excitement that she got her first job! It made me so happy.  I love being a part of her life and watching her grow.  She has landed so many jobs and I am so very proud of her.  Keep your eyes open for her.  I know that she will go far in this industry. Maci you are such a sweetie and I love your heart!



 Dylan I could just kiss him all the time! He is a little pumpkin that My camera loves!! He makes me laugh, and says things that I just can't believe.  He is one two year old that is always on a mission! These are his first head shots for his agent and I can't  wait to hear about his jobs.  Thank you kids for such a fun afternoon!!


Comments

Popular Posts