Thank you and Home for Holidays!

Thank you to all my amazing clients! It was a great Holiday season. It was such an honor to meet all the families and be a part of your family tradition. I look forward to seeing you all again and capturing many more family times together. Marisela Photography is growing so please stay connected and watch for new and upcoming specials. If you want to be one of the first to hear about specials please email me with your info as we are making a client data base for the new year. chelawilliams@cox.net Have a great New Year!
Blessings,

Chela Williams




I love Christmas time! I love the smell in the air. The twinkle lights and all the candles that feel the house with warmth and love! I love that we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and take time to honor him.


Comments

Popular Posts