Kids, kids, kids my favorite



Today was amazing. The kids and I with some other friends went down to the Montage Beach you couldn't ask for better weather. It was overcast and perferct! We had so much fun from looking inside the tidepools for crabs and fish to some really great pictures along the water. I always like to do their pictures near their birthdays so that people can see how much they have grown. I think so far these are the best so far. The friends that joined us today were Eli's friends from school and his Mom is a professinal photographer so when you get a chance please check her out. Jane her is her name and she is such a sweetie and I have had so much fun with her. She has taught me so much and I am so thankful for her. I will post her website in the next day or so. We took these pictures on the Montage beach. The tide was perfect and the kids had a great time. If you have any questions or want to book an appointment please call me. It is never to soon to think about those Christmas cards. I hope you enjoy these shots.





























Comments

Popular Posts