A BIG family picture!!

What a great day!! I had the honor of taking pictures of five families that are all one big family. We were a little surprised when we got to the beach and saw that the tide was a lot higher then we thought. So the rocks were not a part of our pictures this time. We had so much fun trying to get the little people excited to take pictures, but they really just wanted to play in the sand. It was so fun. A few times I was just laughing behind my camera. But this whole family is so special to me and I have been blessed with some amazing friendships. I have some new sisters that are wonderful in my life and I am so glad that I have them to walk this journey of life with. I love you all and thank you for asking me to take your pictures it was awesome!!! AS you look at the slide show you will be seeing so many candids and fun shots they we took.

Comments

Popular Posts